NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
BUSINESS IS BOOMING!
$4500 Salary While Training!
It's not necessary to have auto sales experience! We will show you how to sell cars professionally and earn a fantastic living!
EARN FROM $32,800-$90,000 + YOUR FIRST YEAR.
We need 6 highly motivated individuals to interview for floor or Internet sales positions.
-The industry's top pay plan. Includes a $4500 Salary while training when hired.
-Paid Vacations and many bonuses
-Superior Medical and Dental insurance, 401k
-Company Car if qualified-must have excellent driving record
-40 hour/5 day work week--no Sundays!
We’re Stivers Ford Lincoln of Iowa – Iowa’s #1 Ford Lincoln dealer! Our goal is to be the Ford Lincoln dealer Iowa thinks of and counts on when they want to purchase a new Ford or Lincoln vehicle, a Certified Pre-Owned Ford or Lincoln or Mercury, or to have their vehicle serviced at our award winning and best in the state service department.
We place our customers' experience above everything else. We strive to leave everyone with a positive impression of our dealership. Our people are friendly, we have a comfortable atmosphere, and we treat everyone as if they were family members.
If you have the drive, we have a position for you.
The Internet Sales Associate and Sales Associate has the opportunity to interact with hundreds of customers to lead them to a vehicle purchase. The sales experience begins with an Internet-lead, and progresses to a phone call or a Customer who walks in to the store. The goal is to create an exceptional vehicle-buying experience to build customer loyalty to Stivers Ford Lincoln.
Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Sales Managers, Sales Associates, Business Managers and Service Advisors, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Responding to e-leads timely, answering questions, providing information and ideally setting an appointment for a visit to the store
- Following-up with e-leads to assist them as needed through their research phase until ready for a vehicle purchase
- Transitioning Customers effectively from phone and internet contact to their in-store experience
- Using a consultative selling process to match the best vehicle to the Customer needs
- Creating a great vehicle delivery experience for the Customer
- Following up with Customers to ensure satisfaction
- Prospecting through referrals and other creative approaches
- Setting and achieving targeted sales goals
- Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help Customers
- Transition Customers to the Service Department to support their ownership experience
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
How will I know if I am successful?
The performance of an Internet Sales Associate is measured by achieving:
- Targeted e-lead conversions to appointments
- Targeted unit sales and profit
- Targeted Customer Satisfaction Index
What are the requirements for this job?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Prior sales experience preferred but not required
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
What are the opportunities for career growth?
Our Associates have many choices for career growth and development after success in an Internet Sales Associate role. Opportunities may include:
- Sales Manager
- Business Manager
- Service Advisor
Stivers Ford Lincoln is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.