NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
BUSINESS IS BOOMING!
$7500 Salary While Training!
It's not necessary to have auto sales experience! We will show you how to professionally demonstrate and deliver our vehicles, and earn a fantastic living!
EARN FROM $32,800-$90,000 + YOUR FIRST YEAR.
We need 4 highly motivated individuals to interview for showroom or Internet sales positions.
-The industry's top pay plan. Includes a $7500 Salary while training when hired.
-Paid Vacations and many bonuses
-Superior Medical and Dental insurance, 401k
-Company Car if qualified
-40 hour/5 day work week--no Sundays!
The Sales Consultant has the opportunity to interact with hundreds of customers to lead them to a vehicle purchase. The sales experience begins with a showroom, internet lead, or phone introduction, and progresses to a phone call or a Customer who walks in to the store. The goal is to create an exceptional vehicle-buying experience to build customer loyalty to Stivers Ford Lincoln
Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Sales Managers, Sales Associates, Business Managers and Service Advisors, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
• Responding to new and existing customers timely, answering questions, providing information and ideally setting an appointment for a visit to the store
• Following-up with new and existing customers to assist them as needed through their research phase until ready for a vehicle purchase
• Transitioning Customers effectively from phone and internet contact to their in-store experience
• Using a consultative selling process to match the best vehicle to the Customer needs
• Creating a great vehicle delivery experience for the Customer
• Following up with Customers to ensure satisfaction
• Prospecting through referrals and other creative approaches
• Setting and achieving targeted sales goals
• Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help Customers
• Transition Customers to the Service Department to support their ownership experience
• Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
How will I know if I am successful?
The performance of an Sales Consultant is measured by achieving:
• Targeted customer contact conversions to appointments
• Targeted unit sales
• Targeted Customer Satisfaction Index
What are the requirements for this job?
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
• Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
• Prior sales experience preferred but not required
• Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
• Organization and follow-up skills
• Experience and desire to work with technology
• Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
What are the opportunities for career growth?
Our Associates have many choices for career growth and development after success in an Internet Sales Associate role. Opportunities may include:
• Sales Manager
• Business Manager
• Service Advisor
Stivers Ford Lincoln is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.