Account Executive – Job Description/Posting
Want to make money, make a difference and make a name for yourself with a growing company?
Stivers Ford Lincoln, Iowa’s #1 Ford Lincoln dealer, is GROWING! And we are looking for a GREAT Account Executive to join our AWESOME commercial vehicle sales team!
You will play a key role in finding and growing relationships with new customers – presenting “value added” solutions and closing new business.
What the position offers:
- Positive and supportive work environment!
- Rewarding individual and group achievement!
- $2,500 per month salary while you train, for up to 12 months!
- Company car and fuel!
- Health, like, dental and vision plus 401K!
- Prospecting/Hunting for new customers:
- Develop an effective prospecting strategy
- Join and participate in local fleet & industry associations
- Cold calling (both in person and via phone)
- Follow-up on leads & prospects as identified
- Complete accurate customer discovery; e.g., gather critical vehicle related information, identify customer pain points, etc.
- Based on discovery; configure, price and quote commercial vehicle options including “value added” service programs.
- Manage vehicle order thru delivery activities:
- Search dealer inventory
- Coordinate upfitting and transportation as required
- Update customers on vehicle order status
- Perform administrative duties; e.g., vehicle inspections, invoice and document processing, etc.
- Maintain accurate and timely entry of information in the CRM system
- Transition customers to the Account Manager.
Minimum requirements and skills:
- Hunter mentality
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong customer service attitude
- Able to identify customer problems and provide creative solutions
- Highly organized and able to independently prioritize tasks
- Basic understanding of financial terminology
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be 18-years of age and able to work in the United States
- Valid driver’s license with no alcohol or drug related violations within the last 5-years and no “at- fault” accidents within the last 2-years
- Solutions based selling in a B2B structure
- Customer relationship management
- Leasing and credit experience a plus
- Vehicle dealership sales experience a plus
Does this sound like an opportunity that fits your talents, skills and desires? Respond RIGHT NOW with your resume and cover letter!
Please email to Hillary Frideres, email@example.com. Or visit our website for employment opportunities – http://stiversfordia.com/section/car-dealer/employment-opportunities/Waukee-IA-Ford-Dealer
Looking for a career change? Stivers Ford Lincoln has the HAPPY
CHANGE you are looking for! Iowa’s #1 Ford Lincoln dealer has an IMMEDIATE full
time opening in our Human Resources Department!
Competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental,
vision, 401K, paid vacation, PTO and more!
A FUN work environment and positive and supportive company
A locally owned company that is RAPIDLY growing!
Job duties include, but not limited to:
Payroll Data entry (ADP payroll experience preferred)
New Hire orientation
Adding/deleting employees from insurances, ability to explain
coverages and help in the annual renewals
Must be able to communicate and work directly with insurance
brokers, and insurance companies regarding all areas of insurance
Accurate record keeping for approximately 100 full and part-time
This position will not recruit and will not interview potential
Strong work ethic and prompt attendance
Open and excited to learning new things!
Strong communication skills and “plays well in the company
Sound like a great fit? Please email your resume to