Our service department, quicklane, and collision center are all operating normal hours, and offer hygienic pickup and delivery, as well as loaner vehicles delivered clean to you.
This is a rare opportunity for a current Parts Manager, Assistant Parts Manager, or Senior Counter Person to get in with an established and growing company in the Parts Department. This could be your home.
Pay range $55,000-$75,000 per year.
You must have Ford parts experience. DealerTrack DMS Parts experience will make you our most desired candidate.
Be a part of a team, and a family at Iowa’s #1 Ford Lincoln Dealer. We are locally owned and family operated since 1980. We seek the right person to join our Parts Department. We have had continuous expansion of our service and parts department for 14 years. The Parts Assistant Manager works closely with the Parts Manager to oversee the physical parts inventory and profitability of the parts department.
What you’ll do
· Ensure the efficiency and productivity of the service and repair operations.
· Serves as a resource for advice to other store employees.
· Determine pricing and ordering of parts.
· Increase sales by monitoring marketplace trends and recommend new strategies.
· Facilitate the processing of time-sensitive orders.
· Coordinate timing for delivery of parts and invoicing.
· Oversee the resolution of stock and order issues.
· Accomplishes objectives through the use of proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, staff utilization, security, pricing, merchandising and displaying.
· Able to establish and maintain good relations with fellow employees and customers by providing courteous, efficient and professional service.
· Capable of understanding and recognizing part numbers and line codes to ensure the proper selection of parts, including identifying sequences of numbers and letters accurately and rapidly.
What You'll Get in Return
What You’ll Bring