Thanks for dropping by the Stivers Ford Lincoln service site; your location for the most effective Ford service and assistance near Des Moines. From dealing with basic items such as oil changes to helping you handle collision repairs and other major problems, it is clear to see our crew of reputable Ford-accredited technicians are here to direct you through every phase of this process.
Even if you currently own an automobile that does not have a spot in the Ford line of cars, the Stivers Ford Lincoln team would be more than willing to help you during this sometimes scary process. The industry experts who proudly make up Stivers Ford Lincoln's adept team of service and repair gurus are well-versed on a hefty amount of makes and models not from Ford, so you can take comfort understanding these accomplished specialists are clearly up to the task of refurbishing all cars, both foreign and domestic.
Before you consider any other option, take a moment to join us and get to know why so many of our friends in Waukee and Des Moines will not take their automobiles in for service anywhere else. After running through this approach, chances are you will want to get the ball moving on your service needs and plan out a visit to Stivers Ford Lincoln as soon as possible.
Setting up Service at Stivers Ford Lincoln is Always a Good Idea
Choosing the right option for you when the time comes to undertake a routine service (or unanticipated accident repair) is something that requires plenty of planning and attention on your side of the equation – we here at Stivers Ford Lincoln understand this simple fact thoroughly. However, we would be leaving you out of the loop if we did not also point out our team of car service and repair gurus stand alone when it comes to meeting (and exceeding) your specific service needs and requests. Specifically, by coming to Stivers Ford Lincoln when things are not going well with your car, you can take advantage of the following top-tier methods and standards:
- A Devotion to Efficiency and Safety – Your safety is our principal goal, so you can head home from our dealership secure in the fact that your repair or scheduled service was done right the first time.
- Taking Care of Your Budget Considerations – Looking for the number-one vehicle service located near Des Moines, all at a reasonable and budget-friendly price? Then stop by Stivers Ford Lincoln, and it will not take you long to learn just how serious we are when it comes to keeping you on budget.
- Access to the Finest Replacement Parts – Repairing a Ford vehicle? Then, you will be pleased to learn Stivers Ford Lincoln has access to any official original equipment manufacturer (OEM) part necessary to handle your specific service problem.
In other words, Stivers Ford Lincoln is more than able to set the gold standard for car repairs and service for people in Waukee and Des Moines IA who want to get their automobiles back on the road in a quick and affordable manner.
Putting Your Repair Necessities in the Hands of Only the Best Ford-Accredited Mechanics
Going a bit further, Stivers Ford Lincoln is not just the most affordable and trustworthy service provider in town, but also the home to the most qualified array of Ford authorized technicians. While you might be doubting the notion of always needing to turn to the finest crew of Ford technicians just outside of Des Moines, the truth of the matter is these experts have skills and instruction that easily supersede anything offered up at a local or regional service shop.
Yes, these small-time organizations might talk a big game or use clever sales practices from time to time. Despite this fact, it is still vital to understand that only certified Ford specialists have spent the countless hours necessary to earn this honored designation from Ford. At the same time, claiming this classification also comes with the ability to engage directly with Ford and stay up-to-date regarding the most recent news and insight into Ford vehicles and proper service and support procedures.
When it comes to keeping your car in top condition, are you genuinely willing to accept anything but the top-quality service and raised criteria that come with labor undertaken by an authorized Ford mechanic?
Taking Care of Your Vehicle by Placing a Focus on Routine Service
While getting a little lax with your routine maintenance at times might not seem like a major problem, subscribing to this line of thought is a quick way to remove years (and countless miles) off of the potential life of your automobile. To show you just how crucial this idea is, here is a look at the complications that come with neglecting routine services that most certainly deserve a your awareness:
- Oil Changes – Leaving used, dirty, or old oil in your engine can lead to heightened friction and the eventual degradation of essential parts.
- Tire Rotations – Wearing, splitting, and bald spots, as well as a greater risk of auto accidents, are all symptoms of tires that have not been regularly rotated.
- Timing Belt Changes – An overlooked timing belt is similar to an impending disaster in that it can cause extreme damage to your engine if it gets to the level of serious degradation and fails during your time spent behind the wheel.
- Brake Inspections – Even though most discussions related to your brakes might come across as boring or mundane, setting aside a few moments to look over these critical parts on a frequent basis guarantees they are ready to work correctly when you need them most.
These are just a few examples that speak to why overlooking routine upkeep is never a good call. The longevity of your automobile (and your finances) is at risk, so make it a point to connect with Stivers Ford Lincoln when the time comes to manage these often uncomplicated services.
Getting Back on Target with the Proper Service Plan for You
Now that you recognize how essential handling your suggested service with a respected institution like Stivers Ford Lincoln is to the life expectancy of your automobile, there is no better time to connect with our expert team and set up a suitable service schedule. To get off on the right foot with this undertaking, make it a point to give the Stivers Ford Lincoln team of expert auto technicians a phone call at 800-747-2744 today.
By making it a point to undertake your service requirements with the assistance of the team here at Stivers Ford Lincoln, you can guarantee you always get the longest useful life out of your preferred car, truck, or sport utility vehicle (SUV). Considering how necessary keeping your automobile in top shape is to your everyday routine, and your time devoted to traveling outside Waukee or Des Moines, it makes a ton of sense to hook up with the Stivers Ford Lincoln crew immediately and get back in order with your routine service program in the near future.