← Back to All Open Jobs
MOBILE TECHNICIAN HELP WANTED
- Be a part of an amazing, cutting-edge team working to revolutionize the way we deliver our service experience!
This is your chance to become the face of our Ford and Lincoln brands and our service experience with Ford/Lincoln Mobile Service. We are building something new and developing trusting relationships. Join our team as we take our service lane out into the community.
We are looking for a self-motivated automotive technician who is personable, dependable and trustworthy. You will help us create and deliver light automotive services directly to customers. You will manage your day in the community traveling to appointments, performing services like recall replacements and oil changes. Top notch training is provided, customer experience and/or hospitality experience desired.
You must have a good driving record and valid driver license.
As a Mobile Service Technician, you will
- Organize and prepare for the day’s appointments
- Engage with many different customers each day and represent Iowa’s #1 Ford Lincoln Dealer
- Apply hospitality skills by warmly greeting and engaging with customers
- Consult with the customer on work to be performed
- Perform a multi-point inspection
- Perform the work needed in a clean and efficient manner
- Commit to a leave-no-trace clean up
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND QUALITIES
- Knowledge – Write up RO, Tablet/technology, Customer Service Experience/Skills
- Skills – Oil change, Belts, Wiper Replacement, Multi-point inspection, Filter change, Tire Rotation, Fluid Change, Brake Pads, Battery Change
- Qualities – Open, Trustworthy, Personable, Neat appearance, Good communicator, Confident, Decisive, Organized, Conflict management, Dependable, Adaptable, Thorough
Pay starting at $18-$24 per hour
- Full Benefits Package
- 401k with employer match
- Progressive PTO policy
- Flexible scheduling
- 5 day work week-no Sundays. Occasional Saturdays
- Developed career path with the support to grow where you want to go
- State-of-the-art facilities