← Back to All Open Jobs
Be a part of a team, and a family at Iowa’s #1 Ford Lincoln Dealer. We are locally owned and family operated since 1980. We seek the right person to join our Parts Department. We have had continuous expansion of our service and parts department for 14 years. We are adding again.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
- Communicate with customer on parts status
- Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Be able to read and understand the parts catalog when looking up parts.
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
- Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
- Provides high level service to internal and external customers.
- Pulls and fills orders from stock
- Maintain a weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock.
- Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
- Locates out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
- Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
- Receives payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up
What You'll Get in Return
- Full Benefits Package
- 401k with Company Match
- Progressive PTO Package
- Flexible scheduling
- 5 day work week-no Sundays
- Developed career path with the support to grow where you want to go
- State-of-the-art facilities
What You’ll Bring
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Capability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, and commissions
- Experience with auto parts sales (preferred)